This quilt combines the Carpenters' Star and the carpenters' Corner blocks. The Half Square Triangles are cut from pieced strips, and using mirror image blocks to create a special effect.
- guides you through the whole project to create this beautiful, patriotic version of the Carpenters' Star
- gives you the yardage calculation
- illustrates the block piecing with color images
- helps to assemble the quilt
Please be sure to open the pattern with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader to display and print everything correctly. You can print the pattern in booklet format to save ink and paper. Templates and/or foundation papers have to be printed with “Actual size” printer settings.
STEPS to open and print the PDF pattern
- download the file to your computer
- download or update Adobe Acrobat: https:/get.adobe.com/reader/
- open Adobe Acrobat
- open the pattern from Adobe /File/ Open