The Flying Geese Log Cabin is a combination of the Log Cabin and the Flying Geese blocks. The alternate using of the shades of blue emphasises the beauty of the pattern and creates an interesting 3D structure.
The pattern guides you through the process of making the quilt, contains
- the materials needed
- quick and easy block piecing guide with color images
- checkpoints for the block size while the piecing is in progress (to ensure accuracy)
- no waste flying geese piecing method for the border
- link to my Animated Flying Geese tutorial on YouTube
- quilt assemble guide
Please be sure to open the pattern with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader to display and print everything correctly. You can print the pattern in booklet format to save ink and paper. Templates and/or foundation papers have to be printed with “Actual size” printer settings.
STEPS to open and print the PDF pattern
- download the file to your computer
- download or update Adobe Acrobat: https:/get.adobe.com/reader/
- open Adobe Acrobat
- open the pattern from Adobe /File/ Open
$10.90 Regular Price