Make this quilt in cool Mojito color combination for the hot and long summer days or in warm wine color combination for the long winter evenings. Either of them will be a winner.
The pattern is available for lap and queen sizes and it gives you the
- yardage calculation from 42" wide fabrics with 1/4" seam allowance for both color and size versions
- Cutting and piecing instructions
- Link to my Half Square Triangle piecing tutorial on YouTube
- Quilt assemble guide
The pattern is illustrated with color images and easy to follow.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
Lap: 64"73" / Queen: 85"x97"
Please be sure to open the pattern with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader to display and print everything correctly. You can print the pattern in booklet format to save ink and paper. Templates and/or foundation papers have to be printed with “Actual size” printer settings.
STEPS to open and print the PDF pattern
- download the file to your computer
- download or update Adobe Acrobat: https:/get.adobe.com/reader/
- open Adobe Acrobat
- open the pattern from Adobe /File/ Open
$10.00 Regular Price