Ohio Star built into Log Cabin blocks - King Size Quilt in warm Autumn colors.
The pattern contains the
- material requirements
- cutting and piecing instructions
- block piecing illustrated with color images
- quilt assemble guide
You will be able to create the quilt on the picture or any other quilt using the same blocks with different colours in different settings
Please be sure to open the pattern with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader to display and print everything correctly. You can print the pattern in booklet format to save ink and paper. Templates and/or foundation papers have to be printed with “Actual size” printer settings.
STEPS to open and print the PDF pattern
- download the file to your computer
- download or update Adobe Acrobat: https:/get.adobe.com/reader/
- open Adobe Acrobat
- open the pattern from Adobe /File/ Open
top of page
bottom of page