This quilt is easy to make. The new Hoffman Waves fabrics give the quilt a scrappy effect without spending too much time with cutting and piecing it from scarps.
The pattern contains
- cutting instruction and cutting layout
- block piecing
- quilt assemble guide
- adding the sashing strips and borders
The pattern is illustrated with color images and easy to follow.
Please be sure to open the pattern with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader to display and print everything correctly. You can print the pattern in booklet format to save ink and paper. Templates and/or foundation papers have to be printed with “Actual size” printer settings.
STEPS to open and print the PDF pattern
- download the file to your computer
- download or update Adobe Acrobat: https:/get.adobe.com/reader/
- open Adobe Acrobat
- open the pattern from Adobe /File/ Open