The Sunset quilt is made from traditinal log cabin blocks. The pattern contains the
- material requirements for both sizes
- cutting and piecing instrujctions
- quilt assemble guide
The step by step instructions are illustrated with color images and easy to follow.
Please be sure to open the pattern with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader to display and print everything correctly. You can print the pattern in booklet format to save ink and paper. Templates and/or foundation papers have to be printed with “Actual size” printer settings.
STEPS to open and print the PDF pattern
- download the file to your computer
- download or update Adobe Acrobat: https:/get.adobe.com/reader/
- open Adobe Acrobat
- open the pattern from Adobe /File/ Open
top of page
bottom of page